Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Woot wooh I am 21!!

Heck yeah this girl is 21...
haha boy I went all out for my birthday, bought myself a blender and my parents suprised me with the grill I have been asking for!!

I felt like such a nerd when I told my mom that I wanted a grill for my birthday, but hey I love to cook!



My family also has a great sense of humor!! They brought a basket along with a grill that included some nice things for my grill and also the following... Some bottles of martinellis.. cause you know I am of age to PARTAYY (haha no thanks) lol she also threw in a big pack of rub on tattoos because I had hinted that I might maybe be thinking about getting one ( just a tiny tiny little one..)  My mom figured it would keep me out of the bars and tattoo shops!! Sure do love her : ]




I was definitely a spoiled girl this birthday!!! I got flowers from a good looking guy, a birthday lunch with coworkers and a yummy dinner with my parents!!





I can say without a doubt it was an amazing few days of celebrating!




No comments:

Post a Comment