Tuesday, May 8, 2012

         Lucky me. I got to spend my whole Cinco de Mayo in Loa, Utah with this beautiful bride!!
       I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. It was a great day with great people and Brooke and Coltons day was so pretty!



            My week has been lacking on the motivation which is not normal for me.. So of course I looked to the great PINTREST for some serious inspiration. Boy did I find it!!


     It just helped me remember that this decision to get fit and healthy wasnt just a choice I made to follow for couple months and then I could go back to what I was doing before, it was a lifestyle change that I will follow the rest of my life!! When your having a tough day, rememeber why you started in the first place and how far you have come. I promise you in the end when you reach the goal you worked so hard for, what you wanted so badly, will out weigh all the stuggle that came with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment