Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Guides


I have a few rolemodels.. ya know people that have rockin bods!! I want to post a few on here to keep myself motivated to get to where I want to be.


For starters... Carrie Underwoods legs.... HOLY MOMMA they are rockin!!
I will definitely use that as my motivation on leg days!



This chick... whoever she is, has a great stomache. I am not into huge 6 pack defined abs on women, I love a fit flat tummy though!




This girls got great arms! They are toned but not super bulky!


It always helps me to have in mind my goals and realize that if I work hard I can achieve that and more if I give 100% every single time!


With that being said, I know I cant compare my body to any of these women because we all know that not a single person is built exactly the same hense why I called them my guides!!


I just keep reminding myself that the only thing I have to compare myself with is my own body. I love putting on my old pairs of jeans because it shows me just how far I have come. I am a hands on "show me and I learn" kind of person so seeing how much I have changed from old pictures and old clothes is what pushes me to keep on going!

Find one picture that you can keep looking back on and take pictures along the way so you can show yourself how much your hard work is paying off, I promise you that you will appreciate having them there to look at once you hit your goal weight!!


Almost a year ago I wasnt comfortable in a bikini so I wore cover ups all the time. I was constantly worrying about what I looked like, or comparing myself to others.


Ignore the darling puppy or dont!! Also my belly button ring
 (it is a result of my rebellious 18 year old decisions)
I am comfortable in my own skin. I am not perfect and I am not finished, but I am happy and can layout without worrying or wondering if anyone is looking at me because now I know that the only opinion that matters is my own. I love being able to look at these pictures and see how much my hard work and dedication has payed off!


Keep up all the hard work and I PROMISE it pays off.



2 comments:

  1. HELLO!!! Why did I JUST realize you created a blog? I'm so happy you decided to do it. Don't you love it?!
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us. You are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, so glad you suggested it :) thanks kenz!

      Delete