Friday, June 15, 2012

Daddy's little girl!

Dear Dad,

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Can I just tell you that I honestly believe I have the best daddy ever.


Love this picture!!


Andrew James Yeates is the best dad ever for more than a few reasons!!

He is such a hard worker and an example to my brothers of a good father and husband, and a great example of what me and my little sister should expect.


My dad is a convert to the church and I am so thankful for his testimony throughout my life. Getting older I have realized how much his conversion has meant to me and how lucky our family is to have the priesthood in our house. I am so very thankful for all of the fathers blessing that my sweet dad has blessed me with.

I also have realized that as I have gotten older and that my dad has gotten older he has kind of turned into a softy... Dont let the beard and big manly guy routine fool you :] He is a teddy bear!
His sense of humor is great, he is a pest and sometimes just likes to push your buttons... especially my little sisters buttons, but it makes for good entertainment and lots of laughing later.
He is always trying to make someone laugh, I have many and many of black mail worthy videos on my phone of my dad that I promised him that I wouldnt release to the world wide web, but lets just say if I am ever having a bad day I watch one of them and by the end I am crying from so much laughter!


My dad is stubborn... and if you read my mothers day post so is my mom... That means I got a double dose of stubborn... watch out everybody!! But seriously my dad is stubborn and not the best communicator at times, but thats just him and we love him for it. He has a big heart and cares so much for all of us. He is our big supporter!


His sense of humor is showing...


If you look closely he is missing half of his finger.. My dad is the TOUGHEST man I know!!
Seriously as long as I can remember he has been tough.. and also accident prone ( inherited that from him as well) We have plenty of good stories of my dad getting hurt... a few of my favorites were the brake fluid in the fire.... BOOM... results burned hands and face, broken chairs and burn holes in everything and also a good story to come back with from the camping trip. The top one is shooting that finger off.. with his own gun. It was a freak accident and we are glad it was just a finger!! He didnt even cry haha who doesnt cry when they shoot their finger off??? My dad cause hes so tough :]



I am so thankful for the man I grew up with and can call my dad!
He is such an amazing guy and I am so thankful for his example and his advice throughout life. He has set the bar high for all the men in my life and I am so glad I have him.
He is my hero.





No comments:

Post a Comment