Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Slow and Steady.

 
 
I have been taking pictures along the way and I am so glad I am so that I can compare and see how far I have come, but even the little small improvements are nice to see.
 
I started concentrating on my abs alot more like I said in a previous post and I just wanted to post a few pictures of my progress!
 

 
 
 
Its slow and maybe not that noticable but its happening and I can feel the difference.
 
It took more than a day to put it on, it will take more than a day to take it off!!
Stay motivated and get to it : ]


1 comment:

  1. wow! you are making great progress. i can totally see it. i just wanted to stop by & say hi!! it is so fun to find other utah bloggers. i am located in provo!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete