Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Self body image.



Do not spend time hating your body. It gets you no where. I spent a year completely unhappy and hating my body and it only made me stress and gain more weight. Was I really as bad as I saw myself... no I wasnt, but I was extremely hard on myself and I can tell you right now it only hurt me.
 
Self body image is really hard to handle especially when your not where you want to be, but you have to stay positive its the only way you can truely move forward.
 


I can't tell you how much more energy it takes to hate your body than it does to find things you love! I also can tell you that even when you reach your goal your still going to find things you dont like.. For example I used to have awesome boobs... like seriously. Working at Victoria's Secret for 3 years I am allowed to say that because I have seen all kinds and I know I should have been more appreciative of what I had. I didnt give that a thought at all when I started losing weight, but my nice perky boobs were hugely affected by my weight lose and now sadly I look like I have had 4 kids and it has put a dent in my confidence. I chose though to focus on other things that I love about my body and try to remember that boobs are always fixable ;]   What I am trying to get across is you are never going to be all the way satistfied which is a good thing it gives you an opportunity to improve constantly, but there is no need to be negative. "Your body hears everything your mind says so stay positive and get to work!!"
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment