Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day in the life.

Ok so a billion people have messaged me on Facebook asking for ideas on what to eat or what my exact meal plan for days.. instead of typing it over again I am going to put ideas up on here so its easier to just tell them to visit my blog : ]



To start off, this is the food plan I followed the first 6 months of my weight loss, with no exceptions, no eating out, no sugars and definitely no soda or juices.



A day would be waking up and eating a fruit and a glass of water, an apple or banana somethin quick and easy and then I get ready for work, about a half hour so my body works on digesting that, then before I leave for work I make a smoothie or protien shake, use different fruits and almond milk or spinach and peanut butter with protien, those you just have to experiment with and see what you like and then a glass of water after your shake..

when I have more time, some times I cook egg whites and salt and pepper with a fruit

then about 2 hours later I will have a snack, either celery and peanut butter, carrots or broccoli, organic fruit snacks, maybe some greek yogurt and some organic granola!

then lunch I usually have brown rice or quinoa (like rice but a little more of a nut flavor) and roasted veggies, I just stir fry bell peppers and mushrooms and squash and onions in a little bit of olive oil and use spices to flavor them sometimes I will throw in black beans! Other times I have whole wheat chips with homemade salsa and 1/2 an avacado.

then later when you feel hungry but not ready for dinner eat another snack, veggie chips, fruit, or any light snack that doesnt contain any sugar or processed or packaged. Meaning it is a fresh produce.

then dinner is usually lighter, maybe a salad or lettuce wraps, or black beans and more veggies!!

No pop or sugary drinks at all, no candy.

Drink lots of water!

There is a brand of fruit and veggie dip sold at walmart called marketside, its kept in the fresh produce section that is made of all natural ingredients that i love to buy because it tastes great and still is good for you!


If you are having a weak day and you just need chocolate or some kind of treat, I use nutella and have like five pretzels dipped in nutella becuase its rich enough that it gives me my chocolate fix and is not as fattening as the real thing! Be careful with this though, I learned from the book I talked about in the previous post, that if you do need a snack only scoop a little out close the containers put them back in your cupboards sit down and eat slowly, enjoy and then leave the kitchen and brush your teeth. One of my biggest problems is snacking and snacking so that gave me control of portion that I wasnt used too.

its 80% what you eat and how much you eat, just try to be really aware of your portions and eat slower, you will be suprised how fast you get full when you take your time!!

if you feel hungry drink a glass of water and wait 20 minutes, if you still feel hungry then have a snack!! if you dont then your body was just thirsty!!



oh and as for meat I eat it once or twice a month! chicken or tilapa or shrimp im not a huge red meat person, but that is totally up to you guys just dont consume huge amounts of it because it takes your body along time to digest it!


My big thing that helped was dont hangout at your house when your bored... you eat when your bored, go out and do something!! especially now that the weather is so nice : ] I have alot of good healthy recipes on my pinterest page its been an awesome place to get tips and stay motivated!!

Just for giggles!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment